Welcome

Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Mail from Auburn, Alabama

Saturday Hudson and Sullivan received their first piece of mail in the mailbox.  Hudson was so excited.  He had not yet had a nap and really didn't want to take one, so we told him he could open his surprise mail when he woke up.  Sure enough, he went right to sleep.  Guess what he said when he woke up?  "Mommy, can I have my prize now?"  He was so so excited.  So, I opened up the box and he tore into it.  What did he find?

  
 
The Mail

 
John Deere bowl and plate

 
John Deer tin lunchbox...this was a hit.  Hudson loved it sooo much that he had to carry it to church Sunday morning.  He was so excited to show Mrs. Linda.  He also showed it to everyone else.  His Uncle Justin was also a fan of it.  I love old timey tin lunchboxes like this.  He's been carrying it around everywhere.  He loves to open it and put stuff inside.  So far, we've found a tissue (a clean one, haha), baby Sully's paci, and gummies.
 
He calls his lunchbox his toolbox.  :)

 
Sullivan's 1st piece of mail :)

 Even though Sullivan has no idea he received his first piece of mail, this will come in very useful for him.  I'm sure we'll be buying diapers or wipes with this.

Thank you Uncle Randy, Aunt Jana, Kasey and Matt for sending Hudson and Sullivan their 1st piece of mail! 

No comments: