Welcome

Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cheese Puffs - Cereal = Same Thing

We took a trip to the grocery store tonight to grab just a few things we needed to finish out the week.  When we returned home and finished putting up the groceries, I went to the cabinet to get the cereal I had been craving - Oatmeal Crisp Almond!  There, beside my Oatmeal Crisp Almond, I noticed a big box of Kellogg's Special K furit and yogurt cereal.  I turned to Zach and said "Did you buy this?" because I knew this wasn't on his diet regimen.  He started laughing and said "you didn't buy it?"  I was like "No way, I don't even know if this stuff is any good."  Zach said "I bet Hudson did it."  I took the cereal box to Hudson and said "Hudson, did you buy this?"  He looked at me and smiled. :)  Again, I looked at Hudson and said "did you put this in the buggy?"  He said "yes, I wanted those cheese puffs" (hence the title of this post).  HAHAHA.  Zach said "I'm afraid he's going to be disappointed."  Note to self: FROM NOW ON, CHECK THE BUGGY BEFORE CHECK OUT!  And if there's a question about something, ask the other-half!  We both laughed needless to say...you gotta admit, it was funny!  So, I had my bowl of Oatmeal Crisp Almond and Hudson had his bowl of dry cereal - NOT cheese puffs.  He liked it though, so that's a good thing.

I wonder if the "lose 6 lbs in 2 weeks really works?  I might learn to like this cereal afterall!  :)

        Say "cheese puffs"  :)
 What's funny is he grabbed the "family size." 

No comments: