Welcome

Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

When God Made You, He Must've Been Thinkin' About Me

Today I celebrate my 5th wedding anniversary to my awesome husband!  The past 5 years have been GREAT.  I couldn't ask for a better husband or father to my children.  I LOVE YOU ZACH!  You are the best.  Our Wedding Song says it best: When God Made You, He Must've Been Thinkin' About Me!!!  I can't believe how young (and skinny) we look in these pictures...I mean, it was only 5 years ago! 


A Look Back...
At the Rehearsal

Our Wedding Day

One the way home, right after the reception

Zach wore a Poncho because he knew his friends would "get him" good...and they did!  Not too mention the sardine juice that was spilt in our car and the dead rats that were stuck to the top of my sunroof....YUCK!!!

Honeymoon in Destin

The Present...2011
The night we went out for our anniversary  
Zach's sweet and THOUGHTFUL gift to me!  Thia kind of gift means more to me than the ones I tell him I want :) 

Our Wedding Song: When God Made You
Newsong (artist)

Its always been a mystery to me,

How two hearts can come together,
And love can last forever.
But now that I have found you I believe,
That a miracle has come when God sends the perfect one.
So gone are all my questions about why,
And I've never been so sure of anything in my life


Oh I wonder what God was thinking,when he created you.
I wonder if He knew everything I would need,
Because he made all my dreams come true.
When God made you, He must have been thinking about me.


I promise that wherever you may go, wherever life may lead you,
With all my heart I'll be there too.
And from this moment on I want you to know,
I'll let nothing come between us, and I will love the ones you love.
So gone are all my questions about why

Oh I wonder what God was thinking when he created you,
I wonder if He knew everything I would need,
Because He made all my dreams come true.
When God made you He must've been thinking about me.


He made the sun He made the moon,
To harmonize a perfect tune,
One can't do without the other they just have to be together.
And that is how I know it's true,
Your for me and I'm for you and my world
Just can't be right without you in my life


Oh I wonder what God was thinking,when he created you.
I wonder if He knew everything I would need,
Because he made all my dreams come true.
When God made you, He must have been thinking about me.

He must have heard every prayer I've been praying. He must've knew everything I would need
When God made you, He must've been thinking about me.

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Such a sweet post! Congrats on 5 years together (and two beautiful boys!!)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary baby!!!! Love you.