Welcome

Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sullivan 10 Weeks

It seems like a lot has changed this past week.  Sullivan finally started taking more than 4 ounces at a time.  Now he's up to 5 ounces during the day and his night bottle is 7 ounces.  He drinks every ounce too.  Sullivan also is outgrowing his size 1 diapers.  At 10 weeks and 1 day old (Sunday) he wore his first size 2 diaper.  He also sat in his bumbo seat for the first time this week.  He looks like a little bobble-head in it.  I still think it's a little too early for him.  Sullivan also went to his first birthday party this week...Arleigh Kate was turning 2!  He slept pretty much the whole time, but his big brother, Hudson sure did have a blast!  Sullivan also stayed with Aunt Beth and Anna and Lauren for the first time while mommy and daddy went to Gadsden to eat.  Hudson was at his Aunt Kristi's house playing with his cousins.  Enjoy his 10 week pictures!  


Size 1 to Size 2 :(


 
I almost waited too long to let him wear this...he's not so "itty bitty" is he? 

Sitting in his Bumbo seat for the first time

Watching his first football game...Alabama A-Day Game
                                                             
 Loving the football game...he's yelling "ROOOOOLLL TIIIIIIDE!!!!


I love these toothless grins!!!

Anna, Sulllivan, Lauren



Another sweet smile



1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

You guys are so cute! I love the weekly updates! :)