Welcome

Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sullivan 11 Weeks

Another weekly post...my baby is getting so big!  At 11 weeks Sullivan still eats about 4-5 ounces during the day and 7-8 ounces before we put him to bed at night.  I can pretty much depend on him sleeping a good 6.5 -7 hours at night.  He's beginning to try and laugh out loud...I haven't recorded it yet because he hasn't actually done it...but trying so hard.  I think it will be soon.  Sullivan also had his first taste of apple juice during this week.  We needed to see if that would help with his constipation and it worked like a charm.  He had 2 ounces and LOVED it.  He also wore his first "houseshoes" this week.  I know...you say "it's too warm for houseshoes"...nope, not inside the house.  They were so cute and I really just wanted an excuse for him to wear them before he outgrew them. :)  Sullivan went for his 1st playdate Thursday with Mack Howard and Erah Kate Reese.  Yeah, they pretty much just lay and their backs or sat in their mommies arms...not too much playing :)  Sullivan and Hudson also stayed at Aunt JuJu and Uncle Richey's house Saturday so mommy and daddy could go eat for their 5th wedding anniversary.  They had a great time.  Enjoy Sully's 11 week pictures!  




1st taste of yummy apple juice

"mommy, this stuff is pretty good"

"no, please don't take my apple juice away"

look at my sweet houseshoes


watching my big brother decorate Easter eggs

just couldn't hang in there any longer

play date with Mack and Erah Kate

look at that baby doll in the middle of two handsome boys

Mack *almost* 8 weeks / Sullivan *almost* 11 weeks

No comments: