Welcome

Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sully's 2 month Doctor Appointment

Sullivan went to the doctor Wednesday April 6th for his 2 month doctors appointment.  It seems like yesterday when we went for his 3 day old check up.  I absolutely cannot believe that he is 2 months old already.  We saw Dr. Naagi - first time for Sullivan - and he was grand!  At first he called her a "she" but quickly realized that we kept referring to him as "him"...lol.  Sullivan weighed 12 lbs 14 oz (59%)...WHOA!  He's so big...I was thinking more like 11 or 11.5 lbs...not almost 13.  He was 23 inches long (32%) and his head was 40 cm.  He had to get 2 shots and the rotovirus vaccine by mouth.  He was hungry so he loved the rotovirus vaccine but not so much the shots. :(  Dr. Naagi gave him a thorough exam.  He put him Sullivan on his tummy to see how well he could hold his head up.  Dr. Naagi said he was lazy!  It was funny.  He told us to put him on his tummy a good bit during the day while he's awake so he can exercise.  He really does hold his head up very well at home.  I guess he was enjoying the back massage that Dr. Naagi was giving him.  He also held him up on his feet to see how much pressure he'd put on them...again, he said he was lazy.  Oh well, I'm not concerned.  Overall, we got an excellent report.  We go back in 2 months for another check up and shots.  



 
I wish my fat rolls were this cute :)
  
12 pounds 14 ounces
  
Sullivan's checkin' out Dr. Naagi
  
Sullivan and Dr. Naagi

 


Big Boy



No comments: