Welcome

Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hudson READING to Baby Sully

Last night I was running the "back-um cweaner" (as hudson refers to it)...Sullivan was in his swing and Hudson was playing with his train table.  All of a sudden I look out of the corner of my eye and Hudson was READING to Sullivan.  I shut off the vaccum really quick and grabbed my camera.  I managed to snap a few crappy (my mom hates that word) "not so photographer" (okay, I'm horrible with wording) shots of Hudson reading to Sullivan.  He read Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? and he was sure to tell Baby Sully that Grandmother Roe was in this book.  For those of you (my 2 or 3 blog readers) who don't understand that last sentence, you can look back and the Brown Bear post about Grandmother Roe.  Anyway, it was a sweet sweet moment that I just had to capture!  Please look over the mess in the background.  Also, I will attempt to retell Hudson's converstaion to Sullivan. 

"Bay Sully, I'm gonna wead you a book.  It calls Bown Bear" (beginning of the book)

"Look, it's Grandmother Roe, it's Grandmother Roe...*giggles*" (last page of the book)

"It's a panna bear" (note: there's no panda bear in this story) (back to the beginning)

"*high pitch giggles* It's Grandmother Roe again, bay Sully" (last page of book...again)

"Bay Sully, you gotta wook, do you see her?" (last page)

"It's Grandmother Roe" (not sure what page...but it was Grandmother Roe)

"Bay Sully, it's Grandmother Roe" (last page)

Okay, SO...apparently the title of the book is It's Grandmother Roe according to Hudson.  And it seems like we need a lesson on how to flip the pages of a book...hehe.   

No comments: