Welcome

Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Movin' On Up......(to size 1 diapers)

Sullivan has officially outgrown the "newborn" size diapers.  Why is this so sad to me?  It's because it happens SO fast.  Yesterday (March 14th) Sullivan wore his last newborn diaper and first size 1 diaper.  I know it may be a silly thing to "blog" about but this is a big deal to me.  The size 1 diapers are still a little big but the newborns just didn't cover his little fanny enough.  I'm thinking he'll fill the size 1 diapers up soon.  Like I said before, he's a growing boy! 

Newborn / Size 1

You probably can't see the "N" but this is the newborn diaper - the sticky tabs barely reach

Last Newborn diaper

Size 1

Size 1 and the sticky tabs almost touch
 
After my bath in my size 1

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh no! I better get these diapers to you quick before he is in a size 2. :) Can't believe how fast he is growing!

TheiaT said...

MT wore his first size 3 today....I feel your pain:) Great post...as usual!!!!