Not much has changed this week. Sullivan is still eating cereal, just at night, and is sleeping in the nap nanny right beside me. He's doing good. He is sleeping 5 hours for the first half of the night, then up every 3 hours to eat again. He is staying awake for 45 minutes to an hour at a time now during the day. It still seems like he sleeps a lot, but I know I've just fogotten from when Hudson was this age. Sully is starting to kick his legs a lot like he's "playing." I still haven't gotten my first real smile from him. I thought he smiled at me Sunday night (march 18) when I told him I had his bottle ready...he looked right at me and smiled just a little...but I really think it was coincidence so I'm not documenting it yet as his first "real" smile. He is looking around a lot more and staring right into my eyes when I feed him or talk to him. I love those moments. It also seems as if he's been spitting up more lately but he's still just eating 4 ounces at a time. He can't seem to hold more than that. BUT, he is eating 5 ounces at his "night" feeding just before he goes to bed. I guess that's all for this 6 week update! Here he is...6 weeks old.
My name is Amy. I am married to Zach and we have 3 awesome children: Hudson, Sullivan, and Corbyn. I am using this blog as a memory book for myself, family, and friends and also as a baby book for babies. Happy reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment