Welcome

Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sullivan 7 Weeks

At 7 weeks Sullivan is still eating 4 ounces at a time during the day, sleeping 5 hours for the first half of the night, and eating every 3 hours other than that.  He stays awake for 1 hour periods during the day and then sleeps for 2 or 3.  His baby acne doesn't seem to be nearly as bad this week...hopefully it's clearing up for good.  I don't think I put that in his 5 and 6 week post.  He had acne on his face and neck pretty bad...but it didn't really show up in pictures or anything like that.  It's really really tiny and it's not white like on some babies.  It's mostly red or skin colored... you can't see it until you are up really close to his face....I guess that's a good thing.  It lookes SO much better this week and it's pretty much not even there anymore.  :)  I remember Hudson having it but only for about a week, which wasn't a big deal at all.  Sullivan has also learned a new trick.  He can now kick those sweet chubby legs.  He's definitely getting some good exercise.  It's so sweet to watch him move!  He loves to look at the lights...it keeps him entertained...what could be so great about staring straight into bright lights?  Sullivan also went for his first stroll around the neighborhood with mommy, daddy, and Hudson.  He loved it...he slept the whole time, hahaha.  He's such a good baby.  I feel so blessed to have a healthy and perfect baby. 

sticking his tongue out at Nanna :)

 Roll TYDE Roll



 He looks so much older than 7 weeks here!

I think his arm would grow to his head if we didn't ever move it around.  He must have kept it there when he was in my tummy!  He loves for his arm to hang out up top :)

No comments: