Today we carried Sullivan to his 1 month check up. We saw Dr. McCorkle. She was great. Sullivan got hungry just as we were called back to room 5...really? I thought he just ate :) It seems like he's always hungry. He's definitely a growing boy! He weighed 9 lbs 12 ozs and was 20.5 inches long. He was in the 25th percentile for weight and 5th percentile for height. He had to endure a shot in the leg and a heel prick (twice!)...ugh...the nurse couldn't get enough blood for the FIVE strips she had to put it on so she had to stick him 2 times!!!! I FELT SO BAD FOR MY BABY I WANTED TO CRY! I was so glad when it was over....at least for 4 more weeks...then we go back for more. AND, of course I had to take pictures. Here's my happy, healthy, 1 month old sweet baby boy...
4 comments:
I love seeing new pics of that sweet baby! I can't believe how much is has GROWN in a month! WOW! :) Hope to see you soon!
Omgosh, I LOVE these pics. I think these are my favorite so far. He is so stinkin' cute! He really has gotten fatter...I love it!
Love the pictures! Such a cute new addition to your family :)
What pretty pics (not to mention great post!)! He looks bigger than 9-12 to me! Looking forward to meeting him in person! Love you, Sweet Cousin!
Post a Comment