Welcome

Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sullivan 4 Weeks

I can't believe my precious baby boy is already 1 month old.  Where has the time gone??  Sullivan is definitely putting on the weight.  His little cheeks are getting so "puffy" as Grand-mama Nellie nicely said.  We go to the doctor Tuesday for his 1 month check-up.  I'm anxious to see how much he weighs and how long he's gotten.  He still eats EVERY 3 hours - like clock work - day and night!  I can't complain, though.  He hardly ever cries when he's hungry; he just smacks his sweet little lips and I know it's time.  Zach is helping me out on the weekends so I can get a little extra sleep.  I'm thankful for my precious husband, although he gets a little more frustrated getting up at 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning, and I know he's glad to help out (and I enjoy the extra "zzzzz's :) )  Sullivan eats about 4 ounces at a time except for the few times he falls sound asleep in the wee hours of the morning and will only eat 3 ounces or so.  I mean who wouldn't forget to keep eating and fall back asleep at 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning???  This week Sully still sleeps a lot and loves his baths, bouncer, and to be held and loved on.  Hudson is also getting really warmed up to his little brother.  He pays him a 'little' more attention and doesn't like for him to cry.  He says he doesn't want him to be "sad."  Hudson also will talk to him during the day if he feels the need.  It's so sweet to watch Hudson interact with Sullivan (even if it is 1 minute at a time).

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: