Welcome

Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sweet Tooth or Teeth?

Hudson has a sweet tooth.  Okay, so I think he has several sweet teeth!  I'm going to say he takes after his Nanna on that one!  It seems like here lately all he wants is SUGAR...for breakfast, lunch, supper, and snacks!  So, this week, Hudson got the smart idea to bring his stool from his bedroom into the kitchen.  He walked right in front of Zach and I through the den carrying his stool.  As he walked by, Zach and I looked at one another and laughed.  Then I proceeded to ask Hudson what he was doing.  Hudson was already in the kitchen out of our sight.  What do you think he was trying to get???  Reese Eggs!!!  I had put them out of reach...but not out of sight.  So he figured he'd take care of that and just help himself.  This is how I found him.



   

Another night this week, guess what I left lying around??  Skittles.  Not just plain skittles...Skittles Blenders...the best kind ever.  Hudson seems to think so too!  Zach and I walked in the other room to change a poopie diaper.  We thought we left Hudson playing on my laptop.  I never would've thought he would've left his "game" to do anything else.  If you've read my previous posts, you know why.  Well, just a short few minutes later, Zach and I found Hudson sitting in my chair with the whole bag of skittles dumped out between his legs and both hands full of skittles.  His mouth was full too.  Again, it was just too funny to get on to him.  So, I just took a picture instead.  I mean, it was my fault for leaving them out, right?  Hahaha!

When we left the room he was playing this...When we came back into the room, this is how we found him...

"uh-oh, they caught me!"



1 comment:

Julie said...

He is one funny boy! I think he takes after his aunt JuJu too!