Hudson has a new obsession! My laptop computer that is. I have to say that we haven't let Hudson play on the computer before this week. I am too afraid he'll "mess something up." Zach had my laptop cleaned and fixed so I've been working on it a lot in front of him. Also, he has seen Lexy play on Julie's laptop so I guess he assumed he could play on mine. I decided to let him try it out because all I kept hearing was "can I play games mommy" over and over and over and over. I let him "play" on
http://www.starfall.com/ I figured it wouldn't hurt anyway. He ABSOLUTELY LOVED it!!! My laptop is also a touchscreen which makes it really easy for him to "play" the games. We have been playing the ABC games on there. I hope it will help him learn some of his letters and sounds. He doesn't know any just yet. He's actually caught on fairly quickly how to play and maneuver about. I still help him some and there's some things that are too hard for him to do right now. He looks so cute playing on the computer. Kids learn so fast these days. Here are some pictures!
1 comment:
How sweet. He looks like he's really into it! Fun, fun!
Post a Comment